The Omegle platform is a free online website used for chatting. It enables users to socialize with other people without the requirement of any registration. It pairs users in a random fashion in one-on-one sessions where they can chat anonymously. The names they can use are “You” and “Stranger” for this purpose. Leif K-Brooks created this site at 18 years of age and launched it on 25th March 2009. It also introduced the feature of video conferencing a year later. Hence, it is a neat way to chat with strangers worldwide on random topics or shared interests. You can chat privately via texts, using a built-in microphone, or even through videos.
For those of you who have been wondering, Omegle also has an app version available both for iOS and Android. You can download the app on your Android smartphone easily by visiting the apk link that is shared above. Unfortunately, there is no Omegle app available for iOS in the App Store currently. However, do not fret because you can make use of third-party software to use Omegle on your iPhone or iPad.
How To Download Omegle On Your PC?
On the other hand, if you wish to download Omegle for your PC, you can get that done following a few easy steps. Remember that the Omegle app is still unreleased for PC. That said, you can run the Android app on your computer by following the easy steps given below:
- Download BlueStacks emulator or Nox emulator on your PC.
- Install your preferred emulator on the PC and run the software.
- Open any browser such as Google Chrome and go to download link shared above.
- After that, install the Omegle APK file using the emulator that you previously installed.
- And Voila! The app will begin running smoothly on your computer.
Remember that this is supported on Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 for 32/64 bit.
How To Download Omegle For iOS?
As mentioned above, you can download Omegle on iOS using third-party software as currently, there is no app on the App Store. That said, with all things technical, there is a hack you can use. To download the Omegle app on your iPhone or iPad, simply follow the steps given below:
- Open Safari on your phone and visit ⦁ www.omegle.com. After that, click on the icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
- After that, scroll right and tap on “Add to Home Screen,” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Add your name or anything you prefer and tap on “Add.”
- And that’s it! You can now use the Omegle app on your iPhone by accessing it on the Home Screen.
The great thing about using this method to download Omegle on your iOS device is that it supports all the versions of iOS on iPhones, iPods, and iPads.
Omegle is a great way to meet someone by talking to random strangers about your shared interests, dreams, and aspirations. Now, using these methods, you can quickly download Omegle on your PC, Android, and iOS devices and get chatting!